Every year, we help people claim millions in compensation. We are among the best firms of solicitors in England for clinical negligence. It’s our only focus and you will never find us working in other areas of the law.
of our cases are resolved
without going to court
is the year Gadsby
Wicks was founded
What makes us experts?
- We have been dedicated to medical negligence since 1993
- We are the first firm in England to have two or more lawyers accredited as accredited clinical negligence specialists by the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
- Four of our solicitors are also accredited by the Law Society’s Clinical Negligence Accreditation Scheme
- We have in-house medical professionals to assist with your case
- Managing Partner Gillian Gadsby is on the Clinical Negligence Specialist Panel for the Action Against Medical Accidents (AvMA) charity
While it’s common for general practice solicitors to take on medical negligence cases, they don’t have the specialist knowledge needed to get the best possible outcome. You can trust us because we have the experience, expertise and dedication to support you through these difficult times and secure the compensation you deserve.
If you would like to know more about us and what we do, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
All our lawyers are
regulated by The Law Society.
We only take on your case if we truly
believe we can win it for you.
No win, no fee. Fund your
claim without any financial risk.
Lexcel accredited solicitors
We are proud to be a Lexcel accredited practice. The accreditation is a mark of quality and comes directly from the Law Society.
A recent assessment described us as a “Centre of Excellence” and we continue to operate to the highest standards across all main areas of our field. These include client care, case management, financial management, structure and strategy, people management, risk management, information management and file management.