Every year, we help people claim millions in compensation. We are among the best firms of solicitors in England for clinical negligence. It’s our only focus and you will never find us working in other areas of the law.
of our cases are resolved
without going to court
is the year Gadsby
Wicks was founded
What makes us experts?
- We have been dedicated to medical negligence since 1993
- We are the first firm in England to have two or more lawyers accredited as accredited clinical negligence specialists by the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
- Four of our solicitors are also accredited by the Law Society’s Clinical Negligence Accreditation Scheme
- We have in-house medical professionals to assist with your case
- Managing Partner Gillian Gadsby is on the Clinical Negligence Specialist Panel for the Action Against Medical Accidents (AvMA) charity
While it’s common for general practice solicitors to take on medical negligence cases, they don’t have the specialist knowledge needed to get the best possible outcome. You can trust us because we have the experience, expertise and dedication to support you through these difficult times and secure the compensation you deserve.
If you would like to know more about us and what we do, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
All our lawyers are
regulated by The Law Society.
We only take on your case if we truly
believe we can win it for you.
No win, no fee. Fund your
claim without any financial risk.
This accreditation from the Law Society is a mark of quality which highlights our exceptional approach to practice management and client care. The report of the most recent assessment describes us as a “Centre of Excellence”. The seven areas we have excelled in to attain this include structure and strategy, financial management, information management, people management, risk management, client care, file and case management.