We believe everyone has
the right to justice.
Gillian Gadsby, Managing Partner
Medical negligence solicitors you can trust.
When you have been let down by a medical professional, it’s important to feel confident in the medical negligence solicitors that are seeking justice on your behalf. At Gadsby Wicks, we will only ever take on your case if we truly believe we can win it.
No hidden costs
You only pay if you win
Specialists in complex
and life-changing cases
A dedicated medical team
to help assess your claim
What makes us specialist medical negligence solicitors?
Although it is not uncommon for general practice solicitors to take on medical negligence cases, they generally do not have the specialist knowledge required to achieve the best possible outcomes for their clients.
Through experience and expertise we have earned a trusted reputation as dedicated negligence solicitors that work hard to provide support in the most difficult of circumstances, while securing the compensation you deserve.
This is directly reflected in some of our many accolades:
- Dedicated medical negligence solicitors since 1993
- The first law firm in England to have two or more solicitors recognised as accredited clinical negligence specialists by the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
- Four specialist solicitors further accredited by the Law Society’s Clinical Negligence Accreditation Scheme
- In-house medical professionals to assess and assist with your case
- Managing Partner Gillian Gadsby on the Clinical Negligence Specialist Panel for the Action Against Medical Accidents (AvMA) charity
If you would like to know more about us and how we can help you or your loved ones, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
All our lawyers are
regulated by The Law Society.
We only take on your case if we truly
believe we can win it for you.
No win, no fee. Fund your
claim without any financial risk.
Lexcel accredited solicitors
We are proud to be a Lexcel accredited practice. The accreditation is a mark of quality and comes directly from the Law Society.
A recent assessment described us as a “Centre of Excellence” and we continue to operate to the highest standards across all main areas of our field. These include client care, case management, financial management, structure and strategy, people management, risk management, information management and file management.