Here are some sites that you may find useful or interesting. Please note: Gadsby Wicks are not responsible for the content of external internet sites.
- A charity that represents the interests of people who have suffered a medical accident.
- The Patients Association
- A charity that represents patients.
- Citizens Advice Bureau
- A service that helps people at local level to resolve their legal, money and other problems by providing free information and advice.
- Medical Claims
- A website for patients considering a medical negligence claim.
- MRSA Support
- A support group for MRSA sufferers and their dependents.
- A charity that offers help and support to people with mental distress.
- The Erb’s Palsy Group
- A charity that offers help and support to parents and children with erb’s palsy.
- A charity that supports people with severe mental illness.
- Association for Improvements in the Maternity Services (AIMS)
- A voluntary organization that campaigns for improved maternity services.
- National Childbirth Trust
- A charity that provides antenatal education and postnatal support for parents.
- Patient Concern
- An independent organization that campaigns on issues that matter to patients.
- A charity that provides a help line and support for people who have been abused by health and social care workers.
Personal Injury Solicitors
- Peter Richbell & Co
- A firm of solicitors based in Chelmsford who specialise in personal injury claims.
If you think you have suffered due to medical negligence and may have a claim for compensation, please call us now on freephone 0800 321 3112 and speak in confidence to one of our advisers. Alternatively, please complete our online enquiry form and we will contact you.