We have produced a number of Guides that explain our work in more detail, from information on what a medical negligence claim can achieve to guidance on the clinical negligence protocol. To view a Guide, see the relevant links below. You will then be able to print a copy if you wish.
- The Law
- Guide to Funding your Medical Negligence Claim
- What a claim can achieve
- Alternatives to making a claim
- What compensation can be claimed
- Claiming welfare benefits as a result of a medical injury
- Repaying welfare benefits if the claim succeeds
- Our first meeting with you
- How the claim will be investigated
- How the claim will be pursued
- The trial
- Explanation of legal terms
- Glossary of medical terms
If you think you have suffered due to medical negligence and may have a claim for medical compensation, please call us now on freephone 0800 321 3112 and speak in confidence to one of our advisers. Alternatively, please complete our online enquiry form and we will contact you.