Our website has been designed to be as easy to use as possible for users with disabilities and complies with Priority 2 of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. We are continually making improvements to meet these guidelines, and our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- Our pages are designed so that they can be viewed at a screen resolution of 800 x 600 pixels.
- Page structure is conveyed using header elements.
- A style-sheet is used on our website and relative font sizes on all text with the exception of graphical text.
- Text can be increased or decreased in size by using the “view” option in your browser.
- Images that convey important information have alternative text. Where an image is used for a decorative purpose the alternative text will be left blank.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.
- A site map is available to provide information about the layout of the website.
Downloading PDF documents
The standard support browser versions are:
- Internet Explorer 5.0+
- Netscape 6.2+
On Windows platforms only (NT4, 95, 98, ME, 2000, XP) not Macintosh computers.
- To learn more about web accessibility visit the RNIB Web Access Centre
- To obtain a copy of the screen reader JAWS
Get in touch
If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us.