Our website has been designed to be as easy to use as possible for users with disabilities and complies with Priority 2 of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. We are continually making improvements to meet these guidelines, and our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- Our pages are designed so that they can be viewed at a screen resolution of 800 x 600 pixels.
- Page structure is conveyed using header elements.
- A style-sheet is used on our website and relative font sizes on all text with the exception of graphical text.
- Text can be increased or decreased in size by using the “view” option in your browser.
- Images that convey important information have alternative text. Where an image is used for a decorative purpose the alternative text will be left blank.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.
- A site map is available to provide information about the layout of the website
Downloading PDF documents
To read PDF documents with a screen reader please link to the Access Adobe website which provides useful tools and resources. Adobe also has a free online conversion tool for pdfs
The standard support browser versions are:
- Internet Explorer 5.0+
- Netscape 6.2+
On Windows platforms only (NT4, 95, 98, ME, 2000, XP) not Macintosh computers.
- To learn more about web accessibility visit the RNIB Web Access Centre
- To obtain a copy of the screen reader JAWS Click here
Get in touch
If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us